Listen in to a real life service call and learn how a growing electrical contractor keeps a steady stream of work for 3 service trucks on his calendar. Randy Smith of Randy's Electric
, a Service Coach Major Market
client is able to advance an internet lead onto his busy schedule of flowing jobs in less than 3 minutes! Learn what he does behind the scenes to consistently grow his business and listen to this real life call:
So many things went right during this call. It was perfect. Randy did an excellent job of keeping this simple and getting the information he needed to get his crew onsite. Here are the highlights:
1. He picks up the phone in 2 rings or less.
2. He thanks prospective customers for calling him, disarming them with a cheery "How can I help you?"
3. He keeps tabs on how the customer hears about him so he can measure which marketing activities are generating highly qualified leads.
4. He establishes commonality.
5. He expects pricing objections and knows how to handle them.
6. He captures valuable contact information and sets the stage for the close by stating his value proposition and establishing the price expectation.
7. He assumes and sets the appointment.